Tuesday 6 April 2010

Sleep? Why?

After recently receiving a stream of comments in the early morning it gave me an idea for the post. I haven't slept properly for the past four months. All it does to me is make me tired for the first hour of the day. So recently I have been awake and active until 3am. It allows me much more time to work, play guitar, complete games and generally makes me happier. 

But, as usual, my parents heard me moving around and are now angry at me for not sleeping much. The thing is, I'm fine. They miss a few minutes sleep and they can't function for the rest of the week. So why should I waste my youth by unnecessarily sleeping. Let's be honest, all the good TV is a night, nothing interesting happens in the morning. Would you rather watch Mock the Week or CBBC?

All I can say is that without this extra time to kill, I wouldn't have brought my blog back or got any college work done. Although after recently trying to sleep early and spending 4 hours failing I fear it may be insomnia, not youth that keeps me going.

Credit to Ryan for the post idea. Thanks for the comments : )

No comments:

Post a Comment