Tuesday 6 April 2010

What A "Genius"

I am now the "proud" owner of a new iPod Classic 160Gb.

Long story short, old iPod broke, now I have new iPod. Even my waterproof, shockproof, invincible case couldn't save it. The hard drive died. The model was ex-display so it was a couple of years old.

Now we reach the problem for this post. It doesn't suck and I'm not angry. Apple got me a free Genius appointment and sorted the problems quickly. So I'll tag it something random. I think "broken stuff" will do.

The funny thing is that when I told the "Genius" what I had tried he agreed that I had done everything that could be done. Even without training I had managed to outperform a "Genius". Good qualifications, polite, intelligent and proven experience. Why would they hire me?

No comments:

Post a Comment