Saturday 6 November 2010

Being Let Down

A few weeks ago I ordered a Transformer from Kapow Toys through Amazon. I waited until a week after the latest delivery estimate before contacting them about the undelivered order. After a few days they wrote back saying that there were no more left so they couldn't send me a replacement and refunded the order.

Now, if this is true, I understand. Sometimes thing get lost, a refund is fine by me. The problem is that I wasted 3 weeks of my time waiting for the thing to turn up. Checking their feedback shows that I am not the only one. Others have had late orders and not had it turn up at all. Yet these people left 5 star feedback. Do they not realise how misleading this is? If you order, it should turn up. Failing to deliver is failing your customer. Now I'm back to square one, minus 3 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment