Friday 5 November 2010

Sorry

I BOUGHT BLACK OPS.

There. Deal with it. I had no intentions of purchasing it. But, Treyarch have worked hard. The game still graphically looks the same as MW2. The story will still be as short. But most of my complaints have been addressed.

Split screen now has AI bots. That was enough for me. But that isn't all. You now get money instead of XP, so your hard work can now be spent wisely. The new multiplayer modes look fantastic. Soldiers can be customised eg. face paint. Juggernaut, Commando and Stopping Power have been removed. The era was chosen well, guns are still powerful but not ridiculous (AA12?). The biggest surprise? Red dot sights. You can now change the lens colour, the reticule colour and the reticle. Have you ever seen a green smiley face sight? I will still avoid online like it's FIFA, but I'm looking forward to the next 100 hours of split-screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment