Tuesday 23 February 2010

Idiots

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)


I should probably start with this, I don't hate ALL stupid people. But I cannot stand stupid people who think they are clever. I have met my fair share. The exact Barbie stereotypes (3 of them) in my class spend the whole lesson complaining that people think they're stupid because they're blonde. I don't think they're stupid because they're blonde. I think they're stupid AND they're blonde. One of them thought we poor people don't need more money because "they're used to it."

Maybe if we spent lees time making excuses for idiotic people and more time teaching them, we would have much less morons. Too many people with ACTUAL issues get ignored while thick others shout about being Dyslexic. You don't have the condition. 90% of people I have ever met claim to have Dyslexia. I doubt that even 2% of them do. But it's easier to claim disorder and sit back, than work hard and improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment